These were additional notes on the “Purpose” design element, submitted by one of the members of that group:
Why would we create a community?
- Facebook/LinkedIn – not just this
- Share stories/practices
- Promote and advance AI interest
- Connect people of same interest
- Objective: AI recognised as a strong ‘brand’ – fantastic approach – want everyone to become familiar with it.
- Showcasing AI
- Used to help people go forward
- Put an ‘edge’ around what AI is and what it isn’t.
- Presenting AI as an approach for the community so that generally people understand it as the same thing
- It’s a strength-focused strategic planning process
- Use a language that all people can connect with
- Opportunities to practice – apart from going all the way to the US for a course.
- Need more workshops to focus on the why. How to deal with all kinds of push backs/challenges/resistance to the approach.
- Accreditation or not accreditation?
- How do we go about this? How do we want it to go?
- Who in Australia would do the teaching?
- Where are the experts?
- Do we need the expertise?
- Where would you go to get mentoring?
- Where can you observe someone facilitating?
- Solid theory and academic reasoning behind what we do and why we do it.
- How do we keep creating opportunities for ourselves to practice?
Exciting to be part of this MOVEMENT!
Learning and refinement
AI can be come > & > and infused in the work we do
MS: “fantastic really”
Share and develop knowledge and experience
Harnessing the collective energy and wisdom
The power of numbers ‘gives it strength and credibility’