St Luke’s Innovative Resources, based in Bendigo, is a wonderful source for strength-focused resources: “seriously optimistic materials for life-changing conversations“.
They are offering several workshops in Bendigo, Melbourne and Castlemaine. The full list, including dates and further information, is available in the workshop schedule on their website. Workshops are also entered into our the Events page of this website.
Here is a list of topics (in alphabetical order):
- Gender Fairness, Tools Workshop
- Girltopia, Tools Workshop
- Introduction to the Strengths Approach
- Strengths Approach to Supervision
- Strengths Approach Training
- Tools for Working with Families, Tools Workshop
- Tools of the Trade, Tools Workshop
- The Literary Therapist, Tools Workshop
- Walking the Boundaries, Tools Workshop
The presenters and facilitators are all highly experienced in strength-focused approaches. Register for one of the workshops and you will also learn more about using some of their excellent materials, such as their books and card sets.